Donate to New Jersey Youth Caucus' Children of Children's program
Want to join me in making a difference? I'm raising money to benefit the New Jersey Youth Caucus' Children of Children's program. Your donation will help support the children of our Youth Caucus Members who are currently incarcerated and struggling with an emotional or behavioral challenge.
The New Jersey Youth Caucus is comprised of youth with emotional and/or behavioral health needs who have prior or current involvement in the juvenile justice system.
The purpose of the Caucus is to improve outcomes for system-involved youth through meaningful and authentic youth involvement on all levels of decision making and strengthen the juvenile justice and mental health systems in New Jersey.
The Caucus provides a venue for youth to learn and grow, to better understand their unique challenges, inform the juvenile justice and mental health systems, government policy, reduce stigma, increase awareness and improve the overall lives of their families and communities.
The Caucus is comprised of youth advisors and leaders and meets monthly.
New Jersey Youth Caucus Series FY’2020 -2021
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive any of the following educational materials from the New Jersey Youth Caucus Series:
- New Jersey Youth Caucus Series with David Crosby: State of the State: Juvenile Justice, New Jersey and Nationwide Implications
- New Jersey Youth Caucus Series with Quamir: COVID, Racial Justice & Mental Health
- New Jersey Youth Caucus Series with Jasmine Tillett and Duvall Ricks: COVID, Youth Justice & Mental Health
Youth Caucus in the News
- A Conversation with NJ Youth Caucus Quamir Hodges and Kathy Wright NJPC Executive Director on "The Life I've Lived" Book
- NJPC Youth Coalition Member D.M. Writes About his Life and Incarceration in New Jersey State Prison
- New Jersey Bill to Reform Youth Transfer, Waiver and Confinement Policies
- Treating Youth as Youth - New Jersey Reforms How Kids are Waived to the Adult System